IGNORED

Who's been MIA?

Marty Rogan

Good to hear from you again Sara, so glad to hear your partner is doing well.  We will all support you in anything you need, just let us know what's needed.  I know I'm new,  but I can speak for all I think, as this wonderful family has helped me so much.  But you were the one who took me under your wings, and got me started.  I thank you so much for everything, as I know the others do.  Nothing but good comments about you!

God bless you and your partner...

Jai  :love:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/17/2016 at 2:24 PM, Lumens said:

I am glad to hear Victor Laury is doing well as he was in poor health from what I gathered. I recall his Roadster was raffled off to

help with health expenses. I sent money but never heard who won the car. The site was taken down and I never heard a word.

Anybody know more?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Where is Blue? I emailed privately but no answer.

He is taking an extended internet break. He was hoping to come down to God's country this spring and visit me. I have an original 240Z tire & wheel that I bought for him.

• 2 weeks later...
On January 17, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Mike said:

I want to know what's happened to @Kyle, @go z racer, go, @hls30.com, @beandip, @2ManyZs, @billcapp, @Ken, @SoCalZ, @ron carter, @byunique, @kmack, @Mr Camouflage, @Victor Laury, @Gav240z, @Z-point, @zfreak72, @mmagnus, @V8-240Z, @hmsports, @zztom, @Saint, @mperdue, @JLPurcell, Thomas Bond, etc etc etc...

Sorry about the list, if you are or not on it...  I just went through a lot of the early registrations since we moved to the very old site back in 1999.  I was also trying to remember some of the very active people back in the day ~10-15 years ago.

I know that Victor Laury is good, so is hls30.com.  I also heard from billcapp tonight.

Jerry Lynn did some excellent artwork for us, and Thomas Bond did our logo.

All of these gents are MIA... hopefully they get the email from the tags I put in above and let us know they are OK.

Mike

Hi Gang,

Although MIA, I've checked in from time-to-time secondary to my addiction for this car and especially to this site; best ever - MIKE!

I even went and purchased an FRS so I could have a DD that was close to my Z. Although, it's so much fun visiting a client in a 240Z!

Been committing a lot of my time to family, racing cyclocross, surfing and hiking with our dogs. That said, I plan to give the Z some much deserved attention this summer.

***Wow - genuinely struck to learn of Carl's passing. Was looking forward to seeking him out, as I would occasionally think of him (more often than not during a heated, intelligent debate). Will continue to keep him in my thoughts.

While not on the list, I too remember may of those names from the past. Keith "2ManyZ's" and I used to chat quiet a bit. He is a nice chap, I hope he's OK.

I drifted away from this site because I found it hard to use and also a local club started up in my city so have been supporting that.

As for #352, it is finally got painted and is now back on it's feet as some of you may have read. Kids are old and I've stopped playing "I'm a fast catamaran sailer" and now far to busy mountian biking (which means I always have injuries).

Must say Mike that this site is much better. I must start that build thread one day too. What section shall I start it.

Is 26thZ still about?

I too got to be pretty good friends with Keith "2 Many Z's".  He helped me out quite a bit with my '70 and '71 Z's. Being a Moderator, I think he got a little burnt out and got into a hassle with some people on the site and decided to stop coming here.  

The last I heard from Keith was about 5 years ago. He bought an old truck that he was working on. He still had his Z, but was not working on it much. 

Marty

Edited by Marty Rogan