IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

7 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Wow, been so long since I posted, just been swamped with daddy duty.  ?

But 5 speed is in and is the bees knees man!  I love being able to cruise on the freeway at 70 and not be at 4300 RPM.  Z car has been running strong since 2017 ZCON and not batted an eye for any kind of Issues.  Very proud of her. My roadster was selected to be in a rare cars of Houston display at the Houston Auto Show in January. I have been busy detailing her.   

Which leads me to my question.  I am trying to get off that black RTV like adhesive you use to secure rubber trim.  It is really thick around the entire windscreen and I need to get it all off. It is sitting on paint, so I cannot use brass brushes or the like unless I want to commit to repainting the windscreen. Which I really would rather avoid.   How do you get old RTV/adhesive off paint without chemicals that would destroy the paint.

Don’t be such a stranger Zedy......you are one of my favorite Z peeps!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

12 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I took my Z out today to visit a friend's new warehouse. It might be the last night driving day of the year, so I wanted to take advantage of it.

As several of us sat around swapping stories, photos and videos, I admired the view in front of me and decided to take a photo.DSC02548.JPG

WOW - that's a pretty impressive group of friends you're hangin' with!  Great pic, thanks for sharing.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:38 PM, SteveJ said:

I took my Z out today to visit a friend's new warehouse. It might be the last night driving day of the year, so I wanted to take advantage of it.

As several of us sat around swapping stories, photos and videos, I admired the view in front of me and decided to take a photo.DSC02548.JPG

I know those cars...

On 12/6/2018 at 4:21 PM, Diseazd said:

Don’t be such a stranger Zedy......you are one of my favorite Z peeps!

was never my intention man.. just been so swept up in life. z has been incredibly reliable for so long, I have not started any major projects short of the 5 speed bud.

May try to to the texas 1000 again next year if money works out. IF not that, maybe the orange blossom special.   My Z needs another vintage rally to have some fun in.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...