IGNORED

irma

zhead240

37 minutes ago, JSM said:

I boarde up my NE side of the house. Now with the shift it seems I should have done the other side. I'm spent. Did my moms house yesterday. 

Good thing I got insurance on my Z. Just did this in August. 

Good luck braving the storm.. must be dark in your house now I'm sure!

Good luck, it's crazy that there are 3 strong hurricanes in a row.   Nebraska does have it's fair share of hail and tornadoes, but there's only been a few bad hail incidents in the last few years. No hurricanes or earthquakes... actually we did have an earthquake this spring, it was in Oklahoma, but we felt the effects.  I woke up and my bed was shaking into the wall, I thought it was some kind of Exorcist dream haha! We had a hail storm 2 months ago that broke my windshield and ruined my hood in my DD Tahoe.  Thank God I spend the money on a garage for the Z!  Take care!

So glad I boarded. Pounding rain right now. Another 1.5hr we should be better. Still have power. So many don't. 

Heard at least 4 transformers pop around here. I actually used my z to brace the garage door. Thank goodness I'm still in primer. 

I'm the blue dot in the middle. 

IMG_0275.PNG

Edited by JSM

Good luck Jeff and other members in the area. Hope it passes over without too much damage.

Irma really made a mess of Saint Martin (dutch colony). One of our friends daughter works on the island, and he lost contact for two days. He was a nervous wreck until she finally got a message through that she was alright.

Edited by EuroDat
  • Like 1

Still here, got lucky, no house damage (at least from what I can tell from a quick survey) lost a fence on the back, BIG limb from neabours tree is thru my screen and into the pool, other than that just a LOT of med to small oak tree limbs EVERYWHERE. I don't think I suffered any roof damage, could not see any missing shingles, and no windows or door were breached. It was a scary night. Lot of clean up to do. Never lost power which is good, no AC in central Florida can be tough.

Edited by Dave WM
  • Like 1