IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

20 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I drove the Z car to work so I could go straight over to the GZC meeting...well, I didn't go straight over to the meeting from work. I took a slight detour to see this car.

DSC01016.JPG

Guessing the car will make an appearance at Atlanta ZCON......how about the former driver....will he be there too Steve?

21 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

Guessing the car will make an appearance at Atlanta ZCON......how about the former driver....will he be there too Steve?

Correct on both accounts. John will also be out at the Mitty, too. At least that's the current plan.

And for ZCON, the team owner may just show up, too.

Edited by SteveJ

Finally find out mistake. I installed starter relay onto my '75 280z. Starter kept running occasionally even though engine is already running and key is on position. I finally figured out I wired YB wire to the relay instead of BY.... it takes 3 years to figure it ....

IMG_8652.JPGIMG_8654.JPGIMG_8655.JPG

• Like 1

• Mike pinned and locked this topic