[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today? - What I Did Today - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

Featured Replies

Planning to rebuild the seats in 2017.

Put the 72 240Z in storage for a while (short I hope).

48 minutes ago, Travel'n Man said:

Ordered a Rebello 3.0 stroker

Sent from my SM-T350 using Classic Zcar Club mobile
 

Now there's the way to start a new year!  Congrats!

Unfortunately, nothing.  Instead, I've been attempting to replace the power steering pressure hose on my wife's Escape.  In the rain.  Cursing the Ford engineers who decided to put it where they did.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Fixed my little oil leak from the rear corner of the oil pan.....at least I think I fixed it ; )

more body work and primer on the hatch, cowl, passenger door, inspection covers and the gas filler door. getting ready for paint.

S30Driver and I have resurrected a  long (40+ year) dormant Datsun AM self seeking radio on this first day of 2017.

This 4 minute video should fill in the details of this exceptionally exiteing event---:D

Many thanks and great gratitude to Jim 2 for his technical and production skills in making this happen!  WOOO HOOO!!

Zup AM Seeker.jpg

Here's  the video-----

 

 

Edited by Zup
changed video link and spelling

You guys…...LOL

 

Here is Zup's Garage radio lab video.  There was a problem with the original file name.

This one is destined for his 7/70 car I believe.   A fun day in the Zup garage ....

  • 2 weeks later...

I drove my Z down to Sugar Hill Speed Shop (https://www.facebook.com/Sugar-Hill-Speed-Shop-1001732356563108/photos) today to pick up an engine, flywheel and clutch that a friend gave me. We loaded it up on another friend's truck and stored it in his garage.

The engine is a fresh rebuild with less than 150 miles on it. I attached a photo of the car it came out of.

The friend who is storing the engine for me is going to help me with the engine swap in about a month from now.

I have been unbelievably blessed with making some incredible friendships over the last few years.

 

 

New Engine.jpg

DSC02611.JPG

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.