IGNORED

15 Years

psdenno

17 years for me.  

How many here used to be on Carl's IZCC server?  I think I joined that about 24 years ago.  It was quite a different experience.  We'd get the daily traffic and then reply via email and responses would post in the next day's edition (sort of...)  There was no way to get immediate help on a topic.

I'm a short timer, only been around here since 2017. I think I was originally on IZCC (#2831) back in about the 1999 time frame and then updated my IZCC info in 2017 when I got my current 240Z back on the road after it had a ~14 year nap in my garage. I have been a continuous 240Z owner since 07/20/1973 when I bought my '73 240Z.

• Like 1

22 years for me, but not as active as most people. Z cars have been a part of my life since 1973. In my teens I had a 240, my brother had a 260 and Dad had a 280. I had 3 orange z's for a while and sold my last one around 2014 and never thought I would get another one. A couple of weeks ago a picked up a restoration project.......the addiction is hard to get over!

• Like 3

It doesn't seem possible that on 5/15/22 it will be 16 years since I joined. I've learned an incredible amount from so many of the members here on ClassicZcars, whether it be a few members responding to an electrical or mechanical issue that I was having on a 240Z and offering their advice or a member answering various questions regarding the differences between the various 240Z model years, etc. There are some members on this site that have an incredible amount of knowledge that don't mind responding to questions and I am very thankful for their input.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jeff G 78 said:

17 years for me.  

How many here used to be on Carl's IZCC server?  I think I joined that about 24 years ago.  It was quite a different experience.  We'd get the daily traffic and then reply via email and responses would post in the next day's edition (sort of...)  There was no way to get immediate help on a topic.

I used to be on the email string too, starting in 1998.   That was pretty crude, looking back at what we have today, but the people were very helpful.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, Jeff G 78 said:

17 years for me.  

I was on the big mailing list before I joined Mike's mailing list.