IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

CO, do you promise to consider developing a method for using a late model MAF sensor in place of the AFM?  At least I've planted a seed.  I have at least one with a lean spot at low-to-mid RPM that I can send out.  It needed the coolant sensor tweak to work well.  I'll send you a PM when I get it out and boxed up.  Odd, but the factory AFM's pass emissions here better than my MSA reman AFM, even with adjsuting the idle bypass.  But the MSA reman' is smoother across the range.  Maybe mine is unique, but it has made it a pain every two years.

ensys, I don't have any bumper rubber.  It would be on my 76 if I did.

I have one tail light socket but I am waiting for the fix on my car to fail so I can  use it.

Don't be nervous to ask.  I'm thinking of making a move and realize I have a lot of stuff that might end up at the scrap yard if I have to move quick.  My car is pretty well sorted out, and things aren't breaking like they used to.

21 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Don't be nervous to ask.  I'm thinking of making a move and realize I have a lot of stuff that might end up at the scrap yard if I have to move quick.  My car is pretty well sorted out, and things aren't breaking like they used to.

ZH. Do you have any of the pieces that Jai, @Redwing might need for RedBird? I've been in touch with her, getting more info on the damage. She mentioned that the right side bumper mount was collapsed. Sounds like she might need a right bumper shock along with the other obvious things. I don't think that there's any damage to the door or under the hood. Jai's going to send more pics soon. We'll know more then.

I have the valance corner that connects to that cross piece that we all scrape on the parking bumpers.  Actually have both in really nice shape, hanging in the garage.  Doubt that I'll ever replace mine, but they looked too good not to get, when I was at the wrecking yard.

If you can put a list together, I'll try to fill it.

I have a paypal account.  I'll put it in the PM's that I send.  Rather not broadcast to the world, so please keep it private.  I'm paranoid. 

Edited by Zed Head