IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Amazing job!
I think that's the worst dash I've seen?

Whaddya mean it’s the worst one you’ve seen?! I spent so much time on this [emoji12]

Have to strip paint off the front end, and prep for some paint, I guess I should try to find a 260Z grill, this one looks all jacked up, I think it’s a late 240Z model, but looks super tweaked.

Image1533061589.279527.jpg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, heyitsrama said:

Whaddya mean it’s the worst one you’ve seen?! I spent so much time on this emoji12.png

Have to strip paint off the front end, and prep for some paint, I guess I should try to find a 260Z grill, this one looks all jacked up, I think it’s a late 240Z model, but looks super tweaked.

Image1533061589.279527.jpg

I was going on before and after pictures. The cracks look like volcanic splits to me! LOL

You do great work, detail and all that. I'm jealous. Cliff

Anyone else close who can go get it?

Cylinder head, fuel tank, steering column, hood, rear panels. Lots of good parts. I would be there in a minute if it wasn't 3000 miles away. I would drive 3 hours each way to get  a car like that. Title in hand!