IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

7 hours ago, Lumens said:

I finally got a call after 4 weeks that I can pick up my rebuilt head on Monday. As you can see nothing was going on in the engine bay.

Only 2 more months of driving this year before storage so I want to get back on this asap.

20170821_131348.jpg

Tick toc tick toc ....

Got my N42 back. All new valves installed. Now just to find the time to put the rest back together. Ever notice disassembly is fast and easy.

Double the time for put back together. First off I am going to paint the head. Then transfer the cam kit from old head to this.

20170830_123006.jpg

Edited by Lumens

Got a 1/2 day off today and wifey is at work!  Installed Dave's HLH upgrade, made a relay bracket with room for one more and cleaned up my wires a little bit. Next up drivers side inner and outer tie rods. 

Next week I get my referbished Enkei 92's back! Excited about those too. I loved the 80's mesh wheels!

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

And test fitted the 432-R (replica) spoiler.

Im almost sure now that I will mount this rear spoiler and the oem Euro front spoiler.

Just have to decide on the color of the rear spoiler, leaning towards the greyish color to match the taillight panel.IMG_9238.JPGIMG_9236.JPG

• Mike pinned and locked this topic