IGNORED

rear view mirror

george71z

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

no rush until zcon 2019 when I'm coming for Zup's belt!  

I've got a brand spankin' new left side door mirror sitting right here waiting just for you------ once you get your a$$ this way for Zcon 2019!

If you are serious, I'll book the room tomorrow at the Honeysuckle Inn. You'll love the place! Porch, pool and parking right in front of your door. LOL 

Tide is in!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Zup said:

I've got a brand spankin' new left side door mirror sitting right here waiting just for you------ once you get your a$$ this way for Zcon 2019!

If you are serious, I'll book the room tomorrow at the Honeysuckle Inn. You'll love the place! Porch, pool and parking right in front of your door. LOL 

Tide is in!

Is that where we're staying?

Bama looked really good in the first quarter. Not so much later in the game.

My daughter is talking lots of smack

C

image.png

8 hours ago, Patcon said:

Is that where we're staying?

Sure hope you all do----:beer:

https://www.honeysuckleinn.com/en-us

Much less than the Hilton, comfortable enough (Sh!t, Shower, a little Sleep,  repeat daily---you won't be spending much time in your room), breakfast included every morning, you can mix your own drink the way you like it, no elevators to contend with, 93 octane across the street, trees with a grass island for your canopy tent, etc., etc.

@Captain Obvious  it's not an Aloft

@MikeW   Cheeky Monkey

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zup said:

Tide is in!

Sounds good!  A little early to book my room though, you know that live day by day thing I like to do. LOL

gonna have to tighten up the coverage in the secondary against C. Looked a little unfocused after the 1st Q but of course so much talent did not matter. I thought N was going to blow a gasket on that series where they had 3 penalties and had to settle for a FG. T looked good buy seemed a bit reserved when asked about the ankle. J looked good. Got kinda chippy.

Roll Tide!

I am hoping UCF puts it on LSU. Feel so bad about MM hope the best for him.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

A little early to book my room though, you know that live day by day thing I like to do.

@siteunseen    I know how you are----figured I'd have to start twisting your arm now.

I've booked room #219 and #220.

Anyone interested in staying there should go ahead and book their stay.

Let them know that you are a part of the ZFest/ ZCON 2019 event, as it seems the whole place has been reserved for that week. (July 14-21)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave WM said:

gonna have to tighten up the coverage in the secondary against C. Looked a little unfocused after the 1st Q but of course so much talent did not matter. I thought N was going to blow a gasket on that series where they had 3 penalties and had to settle for a FG. T looked good buy seemed a bit reserved when asked about the ankle. J looked good. Got kinda chippy.

Roll Tide!

I am hoping UCF puts it on LSU. Feel so bad about MM hope the best for him.

Poor headset! LOL

• Haha 1