IGNORED

Hitachi 280ZX Distributors

Av8ferg

23 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

No kidding!! I actually did go out to get beer yesterday as soon as we got the news. Then went to pick up some toilet paper and they were sold out.

But at least I have the beer!     :victorious: 

So does that mean you have a bidet that utilizes beer for cleaning?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

No kidding!! I actually did go out to get beer yesterday as soon as we got the news. Then went to pick up some toilet paper and they were sold out.

But at least I have the beer!     :victorious: 

Let me know if I need to send a care package. Provided they'll deliver it

This is ridiculous! Do people think your gonna be crapping more than normal as you wait this thing out watching reruns of Happy Days. I mean how much crapper paper do you really need. A 6 pack would last me a month. These idiots buying 50 rolls like they’ll have explosive diarrhea for 30 days in a Walking Dead episode This virus doesn’t blow your lower seal. We have a county full of complete morons. We have a collective national IQ that scares me more that this virus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Av8ferg said:

This is ridiculous! Do people think your gonna be crapping more than normal as you wait this thing out watching reruns of Happy Days. I mean how much crapper paper do you really need. A 6 pack would last me a month. These idiots buying 50 rolls like they’ll have explosive diarrhea for 30 days in a Walking Dead episode This virus doesn’t blow your lower seal. We have a county full of complete morons. We have a collective national IQ that scares me more that this virus!

I agree on a level but I also have my wife and two girls in the house. My wife spins that toilet roll like it's wheel of fortune. One time I had my septic guys come pump my tank out. There was an iceberg of toilet paper in there. They made a comment about not using so much TP. I told them I have to pick my battles... :blush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I’m on septic too. We’ve been in the house 5 yrs and I finally decided last summer might be a good to to pump it. The company said it looked good, except for the tree roots. We have 5 people but we use Charmin I think?

The point is people over react. You should always have a supply of household staples like TP around. We live in a hurricane susceptible area so this is normal business. I always have TP, beer, water and 5.56 FMJs around just in case.

For the 280Z people an extra ECU, fuel pump, fuse links and fuel pump relay are good ideas too. I should have an extra dizzy after tearing down three and the parts I’ve ordered. I’ll put that in the box with the stuff above.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have the news recommending that we also stock up on bottled water, most of which is drawn and bottled from municipal water supplies. No one has explained how the virus can or will foul our water supplies. If there's one thing we have an abundance of in the rainy NW, it"s water. I believe the panic is caused from a lack of knowledge about this virus. There's very little info being offered other than wash your hands, stay home and if you're over 60 you may be screwed.

• Like 2