3 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Wish I were there!!   :beer:

Me too!

Best of luck Jim @Zup

Edited by Patcon

Rich, thanks for posting these great pics, and best of luck with your “Gold Medallion” worthy car.  

Dan

Thanks! @Zup and @jayhawk cars both got a second review which is a good sign.  They asked to see zup's storage bins but not mine, which makes me think he graded a bit higher. 

• Like 2

Had a small discussion with the second engine judge.  He said the cloth wrap fuel line was not correct. I told him that it was, as it's on my original 70. We had this discussion earlier, but pretty sure cloth wrap style is correct.

Was very amusing to watch Matsuo-San.  He was opening doors and hatches, turning on engine lights, touching paint and engine at will.  He is the only person that could get away with that. 😀 Actually, I think it's considered an honor to have him touch your Z 

Edited by motorman7
  • Like 2

Very cool.  If any of you are interested in uploading all your images after the show, I can make a gallery area for it.  Just let me know.  Would like to see the images!

Mike

I really like the looks of the green on brown Z in the middle of those pics.  Anyone know the owner?  Need more pics of it..  😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bpilati said:

I see how it is now, a club of stock owners. Y'all don't associate with us mod guys, huh?

We hop on over to HybridZ.org once in a while, but classiczcars.com is our home 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1