IGNORED

Perfectly legal pot

grannyknot

6 hours ago, lordkarma88 said:

Well it might help stop the cartels from sending that stuff illegally, which will in turn make people stay in their country rather than flee it...

I think unfortunately it will only put a small dent in the black market sales.  The different layers of Government are salivating at the thought of all the profits and tax revenue they are going to collect and have priced the legal stuff a 30-40% higher than black market price. If they really wanted to keep the cartels out of Canada (at least for pot) they would have priced it at par or slightly lower ... but they didn't.  Even with that price premium the province where I live, Ontario racked up over 100,000 online sales in the first 24hrs, that's somewhere between $6-10 million in 1 day.

That is a juicy Cash Cow.

15 hours ago, lordkarma88 said:

Well it might help stop the cartels from sending that stuff illegally, which will in turn make people stay in their country rather than flee it... I don't personally like weed, but if you do it on your own and it lowers crime to legalize it, have fun!

Sent from my OP 3T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I think in this case the use is intended to treat some health conditions. If I could use a naturally produced product to treat those symptoms over a lab developed product, I think that would be my first choice.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 5:50 AM, grannyknot said:

I think unfortunately it will only put a small dent in the black market sales.  The different layers of Government are salivating at the thought of all the profits and tax revenue they are going to collect and have priced the legal stuff a 30-40% higher than black market price. If they really wanted to keep the cartels out of Canada (at least for pot) they would have priced it at par or slightly lower ... but they didn't.  Even with that price premium the province where I live, Ontario racked up over 100,000 online sales in the first 24hrs, that's somewhere between $6-10 million in 1 day.

That is a juicy Cash Cow.

The feds prices will come down as competition between the feds and the black market heats up. Especially after next year's legal four plant harvest.