IGNORED

Front end overhaul

Diseazd

I appreciate your input......yes, I was careful to install the discs with the vanes angled back....amazing how much air flow moves through the vanes just spinning them by hand. These brakes really cool themselves....not important for street, but critical for racing.

Wow....At first glance, I thought that was a long neck Bell's Two Hearted IPA ( not a jack) in front of the brake rotor. Looks good Cliff....but, disappointed that it was a jack. :unsure:

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 1

Not sure about that Cliff....maybe someone else can answer that question. My guess is you need to match the larger caliper to a wider vented rotor. These calipers are huge, as is the rotor. It's a simple install.....Xmas is coming up....put these on your list and tape it to the fridge.

18 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

The new brake package looks great and I'm sure will stop you on a dime but is there a significant weight gain with the new brakes? They just look so big, are they also heavy?

Actually, they are lighter than stock....the calipers especially. 

• Like 2