IGNORED

Leather door skins

grannyknot

• 4 months later...

• 1 year later...

Well it took a year but they are done, I took them to a local auto upholstery shop and had them done cause I don't have what it takes. The door cards themselves are a bit wavy but once the arm rest and handles are gone I think they are going to look great.

DSCN1432.JPG

DSCN1433.JPG

DSCN1435.JPG

DSCN1436.JPG

Edited by grannyknot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zKars said:

How many Corinthians does it take to do a Z upholstery job anyway?

According to Wikipedia:

While the term was first used during the marketing campaign for the 1974 Imperial LeBaron, it is usually associated with the marketing campaign for the 1975 Cordoba and that campaign's celebrity spokespersonRicardo Montalban,  who described "the thickly-cushioned luxury of seats available even in soft Corinthian leather".[2][3]

Despite the exotic origin suggested by the name "Corinthian leather", much of the leather used in Chrysler vehicles during the era originated from a supplier located outside Newark, New Jersey.[4]  :smoke:

Edited by dmorales-bello