IGNORED

Screen Names - Where Do They Come From?

Bambikiller240

I'm kinda late to this thread but here goes:

SER240Z comes from my friend and I when we first signed up for an AOL account. At the time the internet had just come out and we signed up together. He had a 92 SE-R and I had the 240Z. Since then I have aquired a 02 SE-R and still have the Z so I just keep using the name. I also got custody over the AOL account so it's still my e-mail address. I don't know how I'm going to add the Roadster to that though.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I was waffling over whether to buy a Z or not for the longest time. The deal was, if I bought a Z car, I'd have to sell my street bike to pay for the Z. Being a life long motorcyclist, I've been going back and forth on this forever.

Finally decided to buy the car (yesterday!) and now have to sell the Ducati. I'll see how long I can drag that out. Maybe my wife will forget about it and I'll get to keep it. LOL

Hence the name seemed to fit. -Ed

A Sandgroper is an "endearing" name given by Australians to those that live in Western Australia, it is a pet name given to the Mole Cricket which has shovel like front claws and lives under the sand, hence Sandroper. I have no idea when this tag was given to West Aussies but if you say your'e a Sandgroper most Aussies will know where you're from, here endeth the entomology lesson. :D

Lee

mine is pretty simple to understand after I added an aftermarket gnose to a restored 240Z. License tag reads that too. I do have people in our local club calling me "poppa", as in poppa-gnoze. My earlier screen name was 3L240z but I'm up to the 3.2L version now...

I am caught in a real dilemma. Should I change my screen name, or do you all know what I am talking about?

I vote YES! It should be 26th-Z/27th-Z or something like that. Combo of both Z's..................or your favorite "Asian Twins" but that doesn't let others know of your low vins except in your signature.

Vicky

Hey 2zornot2z, "I'll see how long I can drag that out. Maybe my wife will forget about it and I'll get to keep it." -how long you've been married?

Women have memories like an elephant, they never forget! :cross-eye

I know, but I can dream can't I? Ha ha...