IGNORED

D Washers for fenders

MH77280Z

Guys, just a quick update. So the left washer in the pic is McMaster and right one from MSC (link below). I installed the MSC as the inside diameter is a better match with the M6 bolts which you need there. McMaster has more options too but they are out of stock for many.

https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/06772388

D Washer.jpg

• Like 2

This is my non-impressive collect ATM. 

But the good news is that I have a very very close replacement washer source.

These are 17.6 mm OD with a 6.4mm ID.  (The web site says 18mm OD, but they are lying, I mean nominal…..)

They are nice and thin as well. 

Of course you have to create the flat spot yourself, then get them replated, but when you have to get it right, you have to get it right, right?

https://belmetric.com/hv-140-steel-general-purpose-din-9021-fender-washer/?sku=WFE6X18YLW

IMG_8465.jpeg

• Like 1

Should be here Friday. Coming out of one of the dist. Whse in Tx.

McMaster Car order came in yesterday. $26 with shipping.  Think I pulled the trigger way to soon.

I’ll post pics of both when I pick up the Nissan washers.

Edited by Yarb
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 9:08 AM, Terrapin Z said:

I was thinking number 71 in the diagram. That also calls for 8 each 

Superseded now see second pic. Still available from Nissan. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 9.06.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 9.10.00 AM.png

Hopefully it is not this one. Was trying to find a pic of the part number and saw this 😄

08915-4351A.jpg

3 hours ago, MH77280Z said:

Hopefully it is not this one. Was trying to find a pic of the part number and saw this 😄

08915-4351A.jpg

It did label it as Washer Plain, so i am not 100% sure. That bag shows a -4351A which might again be different than a -43510. I also don't see the -4351A as part of the superseded list. 

Which part number did you order from Nissan? -43610 (Zed's) or the -43510 (mine) or both?

Edited by Terrapin Z
spelling