IGNORED

[SOLD] 1971 240Z Original Restoration, 918 Orange - BAT

motorman7

Some of the 600+ plus pictures show before and during rebuild... So, some of what you see might not be finished product.  That said, I agree that Motorman's is nicer.  The record price for a "stock" 240z on BAT won't stand for long.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:27 PM, inline6 said:

REALLY!  I've been watching BAT a lot over the last few months and purchased a 240Z through the site.  I've looked this one over and it doesn't seem like it is THAT much better than the cars that topped $40k...  I mean if it is at $45k with 7 days to go, I estimate closing price will be above $70k.  That is what I mean by THAT much better.  Motorman7 - you thinking about it? 

Both this car and the BAT car are nice. Safari Gold 920 just does it for me however. 918 orange is quite common on early S30Z's. (most common colour as far as I'm aware).