IGNORED

resurrecting a 1977 280Z

MM569457

That’s great.  Shipping is Fubar and associated demand is contributing to inflation.  Covid is impacting operations with drivers, handlers and pilots.  I’m I at work right now and schedule has modified for 5 straight days due to crews getting Covid.  Planes and trucks are packed to the seams, and recent weather is making it worse,
Glad you got your rotors.  My paradigm has recently changed with parts.  If it’s available….and you will need, it even if not for some time, buy it now.  It won’t get cheaper nor will the shipping,  

• Agree 2

On 1/31/2022 at 5:07 PM, siteunseen said:

I have those same Stop Techs on my 240. I used ceramic pads without any issues so far and that was 4 years ago. No squeal whatsoever and I only drive it every couple of months.

I remember the Zs I had in my early life and the brakes were screamers. One of the few things I hated about the cars.

Did you do the S12+8 upgraded calipers aswell? I’m hoping I don’t have too much issues with compatibility with these rotors.

From the Z-store:

Note that as with all Konig Rewind wheels that we offer, the center caps are slightly too short for the front bearing caps. To run these Konig center caps in the front of your early Z-Car, the small, metal factory bearing caps must be flattened slightly (less than 1/4 of an inch) to allow room for the Konig center cap. 

i mispoke, not shaved. They do already seem flattened. Not sure if mine are normal or not

• 2 weeks later...