IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

The Bear Mountain Bridge Road and the Route 9s nearby must be a blast to drive in your Z!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Actually 106 west is my favorite (plenty of twists). Was just feeling the car for now but am surprised with it’s capability. I guess the Tokico’s and sway bars did the job. Yes there are many fun roads in the area. I’m a few minutes away so I come up here very often.

12/71 2.6 block E88 heads Mallory DCOE40 3/2 Abarth Tokico 1-3/4 sways

Last night we had our regular nwazcc meeting at Gusano's Pizza.   Some of the S30's in attendance - one is a scarab.

Greg (gwri8), standing beside Zup,  is up here visiting family,  & we invited him to attend our get together,  a great guy & a fun night.   Zup picked him up in his 240 and brought him to the meeting.

ZClub Meet.jpg

• Like 4

The NWAZCC meeting last night was great dis-cussin and fun.

Good friends, very nice cars----plans for tomorrow's 3.5+ hour drive through the Ozark National Forest to Oark and the oldest Café in Arkansas. (since 1890)

https://www.arkansas.com/attractions/detail/historic-oark-general-store-cafe/90772

Preparations for ZCON18 were murmered---such a good night we had!

Thanks Gregg for coming home!

Zup

• Like 2

• Mike pinned and locked this topic