IGNORED

ZCON 2015 Hookup

I don't know if we should start a new thread or not. I haven't been able to find a real schedule for Zcon. On the website some events are mentioned but it doesn't tell you when. Can we work up some king of real schedule for when things are going on? I know there are some things that are going on simultaneously but I can't even get a feel for where I would like to be or when.

I don't know if we should start a new thread or not. I haven't been able to find a real schedule for Zcon. On the website some events are mentioned but it doesn't tell you when. Can we work up some king of real schedule for when things are going on? I know there are some things that are going on simultaneously but I can't even get a feel for where I would like to be or when.

The only published schedule is here:

http://zccazconvention.com/conventions/2015/?page_id=12

I don't see any significant overlaps on events.  The People's Choice show is at Millington Jetport, must be some other non-ZCON event there to get the food and music.

$57 get's you in four different museums.  The cheapest Graceland tour is $36, the other places are around $12 each, about $72 separately.  If I read it right, there's shuttles between the different locations.  

I knew I should have taken more time off work to see the sights.  Maybe a return visit in the Fall with a sweet companion?  :wub:

http://staxmuseum.com/museum/   Memphis Music Pilgrimage

Take the Memphis music pilgrimage from Beale Street to the birthplace of rock’n’roll  to the King’s house and the hallowed halls of soul music. One ticket gives you admission to the Memphis Rock’n’Soul Museum, Sun Studio, Graceland and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music.

Price – $57

Purchase tickets at the Stax Museum, Sun Studio, the Rock’n’Soul Museum or Graceland.

Edited by siteunseen

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm going back overseas on Saturday, the 18th, I will only be at ZCON for the Opening Tuesday night and the track day on Wednesday. That is if the back up of the back up of the back up race engines doesn't bite the big one (long and expensive story).

Sorry to miss you guys....

Memphis was hot last week but it should be in the low 90's in July. So we can hope for normal or even cooler temps for that week. I work out in the heat almost every day and would prefer a little cooler weather for the time off.