IGNORED

My Datsun Spirit L28 Build.

It is a chromoly steel flywheel designed to be 9 lbs.

NO idea who the vendor is. Eiji has a vendor he likes. Again, he is running it on two of his cars, so obviously if it was good enough for him, it is good enough for me.

It looks to me like the Kameari flywheel....or very similar. Very nice.

Thanks Mitchell. I definitely an anxious to see what a healthy L28 can do. No way it will feel anything like my L24 I currently have.

The wait during the build has not been bad, but the wait to get it here, will be terrible.

OH as far as oil goes, I ordered a case of Valvoline VR1 10w30 conventional oil.

the VR1 has high Zinc content.

As for flywheel pics, here it is.

a>

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

a>

Well the engine will get here Thursday or Friday of this week!

It is on a pallet and I will have them load it into the back of my truck. The only question is, how the hell do I get it out of the back of the truck. I would think an engine hoist would not be able to lift something that high! HAHAAH

Oh man, always a problem!

Last time I did a pallet from a truck, I used 2x4s and slid it down and had the truck on the street/curb with the pallet going to the driveway. So instead of the normal 3 foot or so, I had under 2 feet to drop. Also had a friend to maintain resistance so it wouldn't slide too fast. Also would help being on the street or curb, if your Hoist is just not high enough to reach, would give you an extra bit of room to grab it. G'luck.