IGNORED

What's in YOUR garage?

Arne

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Picked up a Lexus LX470 a few years back when I was living in Oregon.  Great truck!  Now that I'm in Seattle I may have to rethink the DD.  Last image is a new toy we picked up for camping in the summer.   Neither will fit in my garage. :bunny:

IMG_6190.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

YHJM6249.jpg

You trailer the boat to a KOA?:P

That is awesome! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

The Cuda is way cool. Friend of mine has a lucrative hobby replacing rusted sheet metal on Mopars. The only cars I've seen that rust as bad as Zs. Of course, I've only seen the ones that need work. Much rust on yours?

The car is still in its original paint so WYSIWYG. I'm getting it ready for spring. I've rebuilt the carbs, bought stock exh manifolds and will get a new AAR exh system. I'm replacing the floor in the driver's foot area and the rear driver's floor. I also need to replace the trunk floor, trunk extensions and lower quarters. That should do it for now. I want to retain as much original paint as possible. Some day I will put it on the rotisserie and do every nut and bolt.

Chuck

• Like 1