IGNORED

What wheels should I buy?

Mike

So, my oversized Boyd's (shown) are just too much for me. I'm planning to get new wheels and tires to fit the car. I have money and this time it's for real.

What do you recommend? I'll take a look at some of the older posts but any new replies are welcome. I've been looking at both Panasport and Konig Rewinds. I had the Konig light silver on the car for one of our local shows here in Portland and they looked great. Panasports would be perfect too. But are there any other opinions out there? How about JDM wheels from Japan?

Mike

post-4-14150818445192_thumb.jpg

Here are my Konig Rewinds in a 16" X 7" with BFG g-Force Sport in a 205/55 X 16. My car is lowered with Mulholland springs, so this set-up fills the wheel wells nicely. The open spoke design allows painted calipers to show off. The Rota RB's and Panasports are excellent alternatives for a similar look.

Jim

post-22303-14150818444292_thumb.jpg

post-22303-14150818444632_thumb.jpg

Hi Mike' date='

How about some Rota RBs? I have a set in 15X7 with some Bridgestone Grid 109s. I really like the way they look and the tires' performance is great.

Cheers, Mike[/quote']

Heyya! I think I've seen Rotas before, but, can you upload a photo of your Z with them? I can't seem to remember what they look like...

Here are my Konig Rewinds in a 16" X 7" with BFG g-Force Sport in a 205/55 X 16. My car is lowered with Mulholland springs, so this set-up fills the wheel wells nicely. The open spoke design allows painted calipers to show off. The Rota RB's and Panasports are excellent alternatives for a similar look.

Thanks Jim, I definitely like the look of the 16's on your Z! The 15's I had at the show look good (see other post), but, I don't think they filled the wheel wells enough. The 16's would probably do the trick!

One of the guys I met over the weekend told me that if you are a member of NASA ($50.00. membership) they have a special on the Rewinds for $260.00 for the set. Made me wish I needed wheels.

Is that deal on again? I thought it ended several years ago. That's a heck of a price if so.