6 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I sure hope VP Pence gets this Corona virus under control before ZCON. 

image.jpeg

Don't hold your breath, on second thought that might be a good idea. 

• Like 2
    • Haha 1

So I did some ZCON prep today. When I replaced the fuel sending unit few years back, I put new terminals on the wires at the sending unit. It worked fine until recently when I lost the signal. I needed to rotate the tires, so with the car on the lift, I figured I would check out the sending unit.

The terminals were loose. I used the type terminals found on the connectors used throughout the car, but they are a fraction of an inch too large for the sending unit terminals. I tried a female spade lug, and it fit snug on the sending unit, so I replaced the terminals again. My fuel gauge has a good signal, and my tires are rotated.

Next up, I want to do another headlight experiment, and the car should be ready for the road trip.

• Like 1

Who all is planning on attending?

I have had a room reservation for a long time but work is looking like it will interfere

As long as it's not cancelled, I will be there.

• Like 1

Sadly, I will not be making the trip this year either.  For those of you who attend, please stay safe, and I hope it's a fantastic event!

I’m hoping things settle down as far a as Covid by the time the show happens . It’s only a 4 hour drive for me , so I don’t have to stay anywhere on the way . I having booked yet because I think there will be openings at the hotel with all the cancellations. I am concerned about Covid, but I think with precautions the show could go on. Folks with preconditions should think twice about going anywhere . I’ll be masked up and ready and hopeful 

I registered, but I'm not going.  If someone sees Datsun printed masks, get me a couple!  Even better, a Datsun logo face mask signed by John Morton.  I would pay for that.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I did cancel my bookings a few days ago... We had a long road trip planned from Montreal to Zcon and back that I was really looking forward to but hey... There will be another year, not as significant as this year but still we’ll have fun and meet new ppl then! Attendees be safe and enjoy!

On 8/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, Patcon said:

Who all is planning on attending?

I was - I cancelled my suite last night at the host hotel - had a reservation prior to this Covid crap.

Anyone looking to get some last minute reservations should fare well.

Good luck to all those who attend and stay safe. And take lots of pictures, dammit!

• Like 1

Well, sad to see everyone bailing out. I was really looking forward to some face to face with a lot of you guys.

When you weight the pros and cons it makes complete sense. This has been an extraordinary year for sure. Hopefully we get a vaccine before next year.

Sorry I’ve been absent on the chat. Extremely busy month or so for me and my family. Working my tail off, and in the middle of a house closing (sale) and moving into my new place all in the span of 3 weeks. Major issue with my contractor and a myriad of other life complications.
    I’m on my way right now to Amsterdam and then Helsinki, Finland on Monday. These is part of a 8 day European work trip.

My Z expected to roll into my new place in a matter of weeks. Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1