IGNORED

2020 ZCON

siteunseen

• 5 months later...

So I did some ZCON prep today. When I replaced the fuel sending unit few years back, I put new terminals on the wires at the sending unit. It worked fine until recently when I lost the signal. I needed to rotate the tires, so with the car on the lift, I figured I would check out the sending unit.

The terminals were loose. I used the type terminals found on the connectors used throughout the car, but they are a fraction of an inch too large for the sending unit terminals. I tried a female spade lug, and it fit snug on the sending unit, so I replaced the terminals again. My fuel gauge has a good signal, and my tires are rotated.

Next up, I want to do another headlight experiment, and the car should be ready for the road trip.

• Like 1

I’m hoping things settle down as far a as Covid by the time the show happens . It’s only a 4 hour drive for me , so I don’t have to stay anywhere on the way . I having booked yet because I think there will be openings at the hotel with all the cancellations. I am concerned about Covid, but I think with precautions the show could go on. Folks with preconditions should think twice about going anywhere . I’ll be masked up and ready and hopeful 

Unfortunately I did cancel my bookings a few days ago... We had a long road trip planned from Montreal to Zcon and back that I was really looking forward to but hey... There will be another year, not as significant as this year but still we’ll have fun and meet new ppl then! Attendees be safe and enjoy!