IGNORED

Rockets from Iran hitting US bases in Iraq now

7 hours ago, AK260 said:

Oh and I may have to bring an RHD 260z onto the continent - too much blood tears and sweat invested to part company!

@kats brought his Z over to NA:)

I see a lot of Europeans (mostly Germans and Swiss) who bring their cool campers here and travel throughout the continent. Usually unimogs but I saw a very cool Toyota this Summer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 240260280 said:

@kats brought his Z over to NA:)

I see a lot of Europeans (mostly Germans and Swiss) who bring their cool campers here and travel throughout the continent. Usually unimogs but I saw a very cool Toyota this Summer!

I wonder what Megan and Harry will bring?

Dennis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant!! [emoji1787]

That is pure Essex!!!

For those not familiar with the concept of Essex etiquette, this is an abridged crash course ...

(I am told the Canadian equivalent is Windsor CA? Although Windsor UK is truly lovely!)

And continuing the cultural educational exchange programme: Chav is a derogatory UK word which approximate to the North American “white trash”.

Some believe it stands for Council House And Vulgar, but the most likely origin is a category a highest Cheltenham collage came up with to label the undesirables in the most subtle English ways by calling them CHeltenham AVerage!

• Like 1