IGNORED

Rockets from Iran hitting US bases in Iraq now

Not likely to end in a boots on the ground war. Iran is too large and like Afghanistan and Iraq have shown, impossible to secure. I suspect they will keep exchanging "pleasantries" until someone has had enough. Iran has far more to lose, at least in the short term, like their refining capacity. We live in interesting times...

• Like 2

I am unsure why world organizations have come up with so many rules to make war better. War is ugly and that's just how it is. It's like fighting hand to hand to me. If we fight, you better be prepared, because there are no rules!

I suspect the Iranians aren't really totally done, but from here on out will try to have plausible deniability on whatever they dish out next. Part of the problem is that much of the West and America for sure has about a 30 minute memory. These countries in the Middle East are still pissed about stuff that happened 600+ years ago!

Now what were you just saying...? ?

• Like 2