IGNORED

Misfiring while cruising

On 9/27/2018 at 8:10 PM, jalexquijano said:

Stop complaining! You are not helping. Just bashing

I feel bad about saying that, I'm truly sorry.  I had a Porsche and remember post from a guy in Panama that went by a very similar username as you use on here.  Had a '60 VW Beetle.  That was 10 years ago at least.  Are you Jorge Alex or Jalex?

Again I'm sorry if I've confused you with another person.

Edited by siteunseen

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I feel bad about saying that, I'm truly sorry.  I had a Porsche and remember post from a guy in Panama that went by a very similar username as you use on here.  Had a '60 VW Beetle.  That was 10 years ago at least.  Are you Jorge Alex or Jalex?

Again I'm sorry if I've confused you with another person.

Sorry but your are confused. I am very grateful with all the help you guys have given me. Mark has guided me a lot.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, Mark Maras said:

Ok, If you've completed all the tests and found everything looking good put it back together with good (or new) plugs and take it for a run and then let it idle. I'm hoping that you've improved the connections while doing the tests. Let us know.

Im taking it for a test drive today and will leave it idling for 20 mins to simulate a traffic jam. Should i leav the timing at 14 btdc?

On 9/29/2018 at 8:43 AM, Mark Maras said:

Ok, If you've completed all the tests and found everything looking good put it back together with good (or new) plugs and take it for a run and then let it idle. I'm hoping that you've improved the connections while doing the tests. Let us know.

Did a 7 min run some 10 to 20 seconds stops. These were the results. Still have not left it idling. 1 2 3 4 5 6 spark plug order

20180930_184308.jpg