IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

It is a 1968 Datsun 2000. IT has the Comp oil pan, Datsun Comp C cam and the dual DCOE 45's.  I just redid the interior, pulled the dash got the heater working and put some insulation down on the floor.  It is a supremely good driving car. 
image1.thumb.jpeg.39827eb0bdbd9b8387d7848ecdee4efc.jpeg
image2.thumb.jpeg.2725bef91198793da3846907e2e85998.jpeg

I love this car. It reminds me of the 68 I owned only to have it disappear in the dark of night. The value is high enough to make me pass while I chase an early Cayman. Best of luck.
Don

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

5 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

It is a 1968 Datsun 2000. IT has the Comp oil pan, Datsun Comp C cam and the dual DCOE 45's.  I just redid the interior, pulled the dash got the heater working and put some insulation down on the floor.  It is a supremely good driving car. 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Beautiful 2000.......the right colors and wheels......perfect!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Diseazd said:

Beautiful 2000.......the right colors and wheels......perfect!

Thanks bud. Maybe I will keep her around for this years car show circuit where I live. I as invited to show her in the collectible cars section of the HOuston Auto Show this year.  So that will be fun.  Love to take her out on sunny days and just go nowhere.  It is amazing to hear those webers sing with the top down.  

Will probably use bring a trailer when the time comes.  I  may also give the original owner a chance to buy her back. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 7:22 AM, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Guys, I about ready to sell the 1968 datsun roadster.  She is ready for any adventure you may want to have.  Just seeing if anybody is interested. 

Can you please PM details on the roadster. What type of resto did it have, rust, engine condition, etc.. The good bad and ugly. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...