IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Torrential rain in our area all day, kept us from attending a really great car show that I've been looking forward to since last year.  So... it was back to the bench to continue work on restoration & refurb projects.  Today's output: three inspection lights - one complete with new lens and two others waiting on bulbs and lens.

Light06.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/8/2018 at 8:14 PM, jfa.series1 said:

Torrential rain in our area all day, kept us from attending a really great car show that I've been looking forward to since last year.  So... it was back to the bench to continue work on restoration & refurb projects.  Today's output: three inspection lights - one complete with new lens and two others waiting on bulbs and lens.

Light06.jpg

Where do you get your lenses?

After 6 months is fiddle farting around, I got time to get my new 5 speed in.  Got her up in the air first.

29659768117_41ced1e14d_b.jpg

This below is the new 5 speed from a 280Z, nope not a close ratio, but still has that wonderful 5th for freeway driving. After going to Z con last year, it became

very apparent I needed a new gear to make long hauls. 

42787352870_b1c058ea69_b.jpg

Believe it or not, this my old transmission below... It actually looks cleaner than the one going into the car! LOL

42787352930_d23d8ec7ea_b.jpg

Up up and away... with help from a good friend, (thanks Tanner) I got this baby in quick.  The car wanted to be back together. 

43878833724_54f1ce36f7_b.jpg

• Like 2

I have not even been paying attention to it bud. Been buys with home remodels, tennis for the boys, and work.  But where is it and when?

LOL

I could probably just do a quick search.

still have all my toes.

Looking for a place to get a nice show quality starter?  My starter is the ugliest piece of my engine.  Would like one done up and OEM new. Any ideas?