IGNORED

saturday night music thread

sweatybetty

20 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Therapist? LOL

Soooooo how'd you find out????

You got me laughing Zed Head. Thank you. It's a lot easier to laugh tonight too. :beer:

Not The Rapist, he's leaving.  A rapist. 

I was like "who are these guys and what are they doing now?"...Google ...tap tap tap ...Wikipedia...read read read...crap...Google....read more...seems to be a date raper...can't be associated...edit.

• Like 2

Can't believe it took me so long to come across this thread! Here's a themed playlist my wife and I put together that we sometimes throw on when we go cruising. A couple of these were mentioned earlier.

Song list.jpg

Edited by w3wilkes
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, AK260 said:

This is one of those moments / events I wish I could have been present at ....

We were walking around Atlanta one night and stumbled up on him at Chastain amphitheatre. Sold out show. Gave the guard at the gate $100, went in and saw the whole show except the introduction song. Myself and two others. Life story for sure. He talked as much as he sang. It was great! Lot of skunks around that arena apparently? Very strong pissers! LOL

We were walking around Atlanta one night and stumbled up on him at Chastain amphitheatre. Sold out show. Gave the guard at the gate $100, went in and saw the whole show except the introduction song. Myself and two others. Life story for sure. He talked as much as he sang. It was great! Lot of skunks around that arena apparently? Very strong pissers! LOL

What an utterly awesome story!!! I’m most envious (in a good way). [emoji106][emoji106]
  • Thanks 1

I've stumbled/fumbled through life. In a good way. Literally bumped into to Bono and Edge, Ashley Judd on Bourbon Street after 9/11 bombing. The first big event after that attack. The Super Bowl. A few others too. I know the owner of Mango daiquiri bars and had access to the balconies. Funny story, I had a crowd stopped because they thought I was Matthew McConaughey with a ball cap on. The owner of the bars loved it! 

You have stories too I'm sure! Glad you are active in the forum. Cool guy I know. @Racer X  also. Where you guys been all my life????

EDIT: I've Forrest Gumpped my way so far...it ain't done yet.

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I convinced a bunch of drunk college students at a spring break beach hotel that my buddy was Randy Travis.  I did it because he looked like Randy Travis and would break out a guitar at parties and try to get people to do sing-alongs.  I hated that. 

"That's Randy Travis.  Go say hi."  Drunk people are gullible.

• Like 1