IGNORED

Fully restored 1975 280Z. Rebello Racing stroker 3.0L. Immaculate condition!

HaZmatt

@HaZmatt I love the attention that you put to this car, inspires me to keep working on mine :) 

Have you considers putting it onto bring-a-trailer? Currently theres a series 1 thats been modified bidding for around $38k, I'm sure that you can use the finances to support your business!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-datsun-240z-35/

Edited by heyitsrama

6 hours ago, heyitsrama said:

@HaZmatt I love the attention that you put to this car, inspires me to keep working on mine :) 

Have you considers putting it onto bring-a-trailer? Currently theres a series 1 thats been modified bidding for around $38k, I'm sure that you can use the finances to support your business!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-datsun-240z-35/

Thank you. I wanted to list it on here first in case someone was interested. If it doesn't sell in a week or 2, I will list it on either Bat or Ebay. or both.

Feel free to ignore if you'd rather not say, but I am curious to know if you got your asking price or close to it? Previously, it was mostly 240Zs that commanded good prices, but if nicely done 280Zs are getting prices in the 20s now, that would be interesting. There's another 280Z (green) that was posted on here that was closer to stock, but still very nice, with an asking price of 20K, and it seemed to sell pretty quickly.