IGNORED

Nissan Factory restoration cars

Sunline

13 hours ago, Sunline said:

Checked out the Fairlady 432. Is this a fair price? Do you think it would be good investment?  This is a car I would drive but treat like an investment much like I do with my Lexus LFA. I just happen to be one of the minority that understand and appreciate Japenese craftsmanship and dedication to producing an exceptional product. As I am sure you all have noticed what has happened with the Toyota 2000 GT which I considerd buying when it was at 200,000 ....oops missed that boat. 

On a side note is it possible to drive a right side driver seat in the U.S.? This is one car,that based on what was wriiten in the ad, was never built in left hand drive. 

Judging from your questions, I'd say that the particular car in question is not the right one for you. It has many non-standard details, and is missing some parts which can be hard to find and would requite some work to take it back to stock specs. It was modified to look a little like a 432-R model, but to be frank it was a rather half-hearted effort. It even has an S130 plastic bonnet emblem...

But a good driver car, and the so-called 'collectors' who are looking for investment value and all the screw heads to line up will probably be avoiding it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...