IGNORED

Motorman's Build

motorman7

Did some detailing today.  Also, added a pic of the diode on the antenna.  It works great.  Got some decals put on, buffed out the paint a bit and worked on the stereo install.  Will get the original rims and hubcaps put on tomorrow.   Here are some pics

DSCF3898.JPG

DSCF3899.JPG

DSCF3927.JPG

DSCF3913.JPG

DSCF3917.JPG

DSCF3920.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few more items added to the car.  Got the skid plate powder coated and attached to the underside of the car.  Never realized that all of the nutplates are there on  the bottom of the car.   Bolted up nicely with some new M4 bolts.   Got the horns re-furbed and installed.  Also got the choke cable holder installed.  Re-tuned the carbs while I had the air cleaner off.  Also took the car for a nice drive to check everything out.  It's running great with plenty of power.  Very smooth and great to drive on the freeway.   Took the car to the alignment shop last week and got that dialed in.   Looking forward to the JCCS in a couple weeks.  She is close to being finished.

DSCF3954.JPG

DSCF3944.JPG

DSCF3952.JPG

DSCF3950.JPG

DSCF3949.JPG

• Like 4

Thanks for the response everyone.  It has really been fun (and educational) putting this all back together.   I will probably take a break from the car restorations for a bit once the JCCS is past.  I need to get going on some overdue house maintenance items.  Not nearly as fun as working on the cars but very necessary.  

Thanks again,

Rich

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...