IGNORED

Updates to the ZCCA Car Show Judging Rules

TomoHawk

I was looking at some of the pictures I took in Daytona earlier today...a few more to show you what Chris was so caught up in...

You'll be hard pressed to find fault with any of those judges-unless there is free flowing rum and free flowing women involved...they have the wingman thing down;)

post-4106-14150820149232_thumb.jpg

post-4106-14150820149881_thumb.jpg

post-4106-141508201504_thumb.jpg

Edited by hls30.com

Thanks for the pictures, Bob! That dork in the first picture is most certainly holding his name tag. I would know cause I was there when the picture was tooken. Attaching another picture of this shady character in the act of keying the driver's door. The dork standing in your second picture is one of the most outstanding S30 experts / owners in the Z community. Just ask him. (He can be bribed though. Actually, the other two guys in the picture I attached can be bribed also.)

Tomo, you're bark is just not cutting it. Yes, when you submit your car to competitive judging you recognize that your car must be fully accessable and that some judge may touch it. He / she may even get in the car. (I wouldn't but that's just me) In fact, the process may damage your car. I certainly hope not, but under the circumstances, things can happen. And that's just the way it is. If you don't like it, don't display your car!

post-4148-14150820151987_thumb.jpg

Edited by 26th-Z

Thanks for the pictures, Bob! That dork in the first picture is most certainly holding his name tag. ...

From your vantage point you could probably tell what he was doing with the other hand too! That is a beautiful Z after all, and he looks mighty focused on something! Kinda explains the bystanders expressions too...

OJ-plenty of time for you to fix that Z and get it ready for the Stock or Nissan Modified classes...;)

We are fortunate to have great judges in this thread, many in the pictures above-all are out to do their best, and improve the Z community.

Edited by hls30.com

I was yankin your chain--both the Stock and the Nissan modified are for cars with the original L series...there is time for the-Ahem-correction!

Seriously, I hope to see your car in person as you want it to be...It is beautiful even with the wrong engine in it for the Stock and Nissan Classes...;)

post-25833-14150820152581_thumb.jpg

I was yankin your chain--both the Stock and the Nissan modified are for cars with the original L series...there is time for the-Ahem-correction!

Seriously, I hope to see your car in person as you want it to be...It is beautiful even with the wrong engine in it for the Stock and Nissan Classes...;)

Thanks..............

Chris,

See how smart I am! Had I known you and "others" could be bought it would have saved me alot of work and frustration with my car. Actually I have had a lot of fun "discussing" what is right or wrong with the ZCCA judges. One key fault the ZCCA has that the Corvette NCRS people do not is all of their information is well documented especially regarding build date information and production changes. A privately funded web site was started several years ago, concoursz, in an attempt to document some of the early Z information. Unfortunately it is now defunct.

P.S the girls at the Nashville Hooters were asking about you the other day!! LOL

... A privately funded web site was started several years ago, concoursz, in an attempt to document some of the early Z information. Unfortunately it is now defunct.

... LOL

There are two more that have been around that long, that are going public this year.