IGNORED

Newest addition to the garage.

Diseazd

Glad we have some quick brick lovers here :) I just got it 2 weeks ago. 2004 V70 R with 81k miles. Have wanted one forever! It's such a great car. 300hp AWD, Brembo brakes and the most comfortable interior I have ever been in. I had a 94 850 turbo R clone back in 04. I love me some station wagons! Plan on a little drop, painting the 18" pegasus wheels grey, tint, projector headlight retrofit and an IPD grill.

I didn't know there was such a thing... Need to keep my eyes open because I LOVE sleeper station wagons.

Oh, and nice Z you have there! Personally if I could find one that was in that condition and all original I would preserve it as is. It is only original once... But from what I have seen your cars are all nice, and it is your car now, so do what seems best to you.

When I was driving behind him on the way home, I was amazed that it really looked like a restored car. It's remarkable that these cars are still out there in this condition. The interior truly is like new. The dash is flawless. Everything looked good underneath when it was in the truck too. I can't be 100% positive but it even looked like no one had jacked the car up using the unibody/frame rails.

Walter,

Here are some more pix of the V70 R. You should check them out. Great car. The suspension and brakes are insane. I rarely see them and the prices have come way down. You can get a really nice one for $15-17k. This one was $12,500 with 81k but needed a little suspension refreshing and will need a timing belt in the next 5-10k miles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14049800@N00/sets/72157629891358616/