IGNORED

Newest addition to the garage.

Diseazd

Lots of plans. I have my new L28/L24 combo motor standing by. I'll put a manual tranny in....toss the auto tranny. I want to get rid of the louvers, the bumper over riders. Front spook on, slot mags off ( Bold-U, pm me if interested in the wheels / tires) If anyone is interested in any of the stuff coming off, PM me. The interior is damned near brand new....everything works including power antenae....not sure about the clock. The bumpers will go to Denver Bumper to have the holes filled....European style. Another toy.....love these cars!

Lots of plans. I have my new L28/L24 combo motor standing by. I'll put a manual tranny in....toss the auto tranny. I want to get rid of the louvers, the bumper over riders. Front spook on, slot mags off ( Bold-U, pm me if interested in the wheels / tires) If anyone is interested in any of the stuff coming off, PM me. The interior is damned near brand new....everything works including power antenae....not sure about the clock. The bumpers will go to Denver Bumper to have the holes filled....European style. Another toy.....love these cars!

:)

Not interested in the wheels themselves--I just cleaned up my own slotted mags and my tires are new, but I do need centercaps... I'd imagine you'd want to sell them as a set, though.

Good plans! Thumbs up.

Side question: Is that the factory color (medium gray) for the rear light surround?

• Like 1

Yes.....Everything is original......another preserved Z comes out of the shadows. Never ceases to amaze me. They just keep showing up! I promise this is it.....no more room....promise.

Edited by Diseazd

That one was too nice to pass up!!

AACA:

EXHIBITION CLASSES

1.HISTORICAL PRESERVATION OF ORIGINAL FEATURES (HPOF) CLASS

Since its’ founding, AACA has been dedicated to the preservation, restoration and maintenance of vehicles. In the furtherance of the “preservation” mission, the AACA Board of Directors in 1987 established a program to encourage the saving and display of collector vehicles in their original, as manufactured condition. The Historical Preservation of Original Features program encourages owners of vehicles 35 years old and older, retaining significant original features to allow them to remain in this original condition, and to show them at National Meets. A vehicle may be entirely “original” or it may have certain “original” features such as paint, chassis, upholstery, engine compartment, etc., that are essentially as delivered. These vehicles will not be point judged. They will be certified using a percentage system which includes a total average percentage of the original features of the exterior, interior, chassis and engine. The vehicle must receive a score of sixty-five percent (65%) or above to receive certification. They will be recognized at the awards ceremony and will receive an exhibition award (and a mounting board at first certification). A certification badge will be presented to each vehicle upon acceptance into the HPOF category. The badge should be mounted at some visible location on the front of the vehicle. Vehicles entering the HPOF category will be prohibited from future registration in any other competition or exhibition class. If the vehicle is restored, certification in HPOF category will be voided. No previous National First Prize winners are accepted. An HPOF certified vehicle that is significantly restored will lose its’ HPOF certification. HPOF certification remains with the vehicle even if there is a change of ownership. (See Attachment 5 HPOF Judging Form p. 48)

I'd keep it A/T - and only detail it out. Pure Survior -Just as it left the Dealership ... Not too many out there like this..

But that's just me..

FWIW,

Carl B.