IGNORED

$20,000 240z on Ebay..and rising

mmagnus

It's damn nice, but I'd rather pay $5000 - $6000 for a near perfect driver with a solid body and low mileage, then dump a couple thousand into a refresh, and drive the damn thing whenever I want and feel good about it. Oh wait, I already did that. :)

Great Point E...I felt the same way.

though I paid a touch more for mine...6700. but I really didnt hesitate on the price, its amazing that "almost orginal owner, all the paperwork history,orginal paint,no signs of rust,garage kept,117k miles etc etc" will make me drool too...

Wait a minute...I didn't table dance at Z-Fest last year. I was quite well behaved, in fact. I got into trouble at Syracuse. I guess it's a national convention thing. See you all in Dallas!

I'm still interested in those fenders, Vicky. But for you...table dances - no charge. I'll even put on the plastic boobies.

sir burton's rath was ended at about 1604 eastern with 41 posts in less than 12 hours. i'm sure he was pleased with his latest mosh pit creation and most of those who attacked him were in fact feeding him. he relished all of the banter and simply sees your hurt feelings as a sign of weekness. in the future love it or leave it. i happen to love it but i feel for those who get hurt by his lack of consideration. it is not easy to see him as i do, partially because he could not care less what anyone thinks and has no value for promoting himself as good or safegaurding himself from anyone in this very small part of his life. i have not engaged him for over a year but i can say if you spent enough time with him you might see some good. as bad as he acts out, i would help him if in need and i dare say he would help most others.

remember, his words only have value if you place value on them.

Ok, here is my question.

I was going to post this on the other thread but it is gone now.

Say someone wants to claim their Z-car has 15,000 original miles on it. How can they prove it.

the 240Z doesn't register over 99,999 so who's to say it is 15,000 or 115,000.

The shape of the car does't tell the story. You could have a car with 1,000 original miles on it, but if you left it out in the rain for 35 years it is going to be full of rust.

How can you prove your milage???

But yes you truly don't know unless you are the first and only owner but I never agreed the milage was true< his car> , he showed nothing to prove it was or said he did. I am just disgusted by his attitude about his car and other people.