IGNORED

Show us where your from

ZmeFly

Don't worry, Alfapuppy, we'll let you count the one in your avatar!

ROFLLOLROFLLOL

Yes Carl, I agree. We'll be nice to Alfapuppy.

Good thing he didn't call himself "AlfaCAT" huh ???.

If the suggestion by James comes to pass, I'll definately have to upgrade my scanner skills.

Rick.

well i know that i am late, but here goes. i live in winnipeg manitoba canada. i have a 71 240z, and a 83 turbozx, that i will use for switching motors. i install ceramic tile and i am now making enough money to be able to put money into a car that i have loved for a long time.

but on a good note its nice to see that there are so many Z lovers and owners all over the world, from the usa, to australia to new zealand and even norway!!

the one thing thats even better then that is that all of us gather her at the Classic Zcar Club :love:

one other thing ive noticed since being here from long ago when i used to always be at that other site is actually a feel of freindship.

no one flaming or ragging anyone for what they want to do or how they want to have theyre car.

just a group of people from around the world gathering in one place, to rejoice and talk about the one love that they all have for the Datsun Z car.:classic:

Originally posted by Alfadog

im edumacated.. like a fox !!!

Did you get learned good at school? :)

I agree with Zmefly I love this site because everyone helps each other out and I feel like I know some of these people without even meeting them.

Although sometimes I think I spend too much time on the forums LOL .