IGNORED

Show us where your from

ZmeFly

Great Idea, James. Another site that I frequent has this, but unless this map has different parameters than the one supplied by BraveNet on the other site I know about, the map will only allow 100 people to post locations. After that, each person who adds their location will cause one of the previous posters to be deleted. We have 3 maps now for the unauthorized Miller Lite VRL site that I frequent.

maybe others could sign up and we could get enough maps or one person, hehe, could pay LOL

worse thing is i cant afford the little bit of cash that they want LOL

its only 9.95 a month, and you get to put a 1000 entries. i wonder if our glorious leader could come up with and or make something like this so it could be a permanent part of the site

i think that would be a really great thing to have here

any ideas on that anyone??

one other note GAVIN i FINALLY got to see your site.

looking good and so is the car:love:

ive figured that if anyone could make something like that better you could and well you have the base template to work from.

i think it would be great:classic:

the thing with this module from bravenet is like you siad its limited but it is a good starting point.