IGNORED

Lack of Site Support

Richie G

I hate posting this here, total no no but I've been after site support and moderator support for like 3 months to fix this.  Can't view my profile, get this nonsense

Anyone get any luck in getting site issues fixed?  I'm a paying member no less, a bit frustrating.

[[Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike hasn't visited the site since July 16.  You can choose "search for his content" through the Member list to get to his content page which also has other info.  I reported the issue on Site Support on July 23.  

Looks like he is either letting the site run on autopilot or is on vacation.

https://www.classiczcars.com/search/?type=core_members&joinedDate=any

https://www.classiczcars.com/profile/2-mike/content/

image.png

I just looked and have the same issue (haven't visited my profile in a while so was unaware).  Based upon the message it looks to be an easy fix for someone with admin rights to the site.  It's not like Mike to let things go so I suspect he may be on vacation.  

1 hour ago, w3wilkes said:

Same error in the land of Zion too. And again, it sure would be nice to have the member map back.

Maybe put the map in a members only area or something? So the web crawlers can't access it...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1