IGNORED

Wheels and Tires

1 hour ago, Wally said:

By saying speed is more difficult you mean acceleration? I am only planning to use it as a casual cruiser btw

By "low, or no, speed" I meant when parking or maneuvering in and out of tight parking spaces at speeds under one mile per hour due to the increased size of the rubber to pavement contact patch.  Once the car gets rolling, steering effort seems no different than with original width tires and acceleration is what it is with a 50 year old sports car.

• Like 2

I like the machined shiny lip, goes good with the bumpers and window trim on my car. Msa has all black rewinds that look more race...y?...ie?

0 offset and 4x114.3 like Jim says above. I bought 2 sets from discount tire a few years ago. They were the least expensive I could find then.

• Like 1

I bought a set of the R15 Konig Rewinds 4x114.3 graphite with machined lip.

Anyone recommend what set of lug nuts will fit this? Guy at discount tire asked if acorns will fit....i have no idea

1 hour ago, Wally said:

I bought a set of the R15 Konig Rewinds 4x114.3 graphite with machined lip.

Anyone recommend what set of lug nuts will fit this? Guy at discount tire asked if acorns will fit....i have no idea

I bought these for both sets of Rewinds. They are well made and I'm been very happy with them.

Click on "full description".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/110687628566?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item19c57f2d16:g:l8cAAOxyn9BRZsRz&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAAA4N2TChZkUthnaOERQSBZXi9aj%2B42MvFsxqhC7%2BVVvkDpS4LLqtZMCFrqyOw7aPoLv0y0PRLPqeiP%2BAo9uj3EMlLamYZpS0Uwe%2BdexP%2FthWOrp0PFF7SRaPVwyb1mDWuUCH79hoKH%2FxW8HkqJnGeOubUjSukOwwx1ez29SP7CxW%2FRJf8%2ByL%2BZ2Au%2BKfC5xVnnosAPsQLDDqKZcZV6KKf6zND9VrLhT974UdK0Iv%2BirKCntis0jjEHQiwz0ja%2BjhJ0rOH4ZfdQOBRtrwmLJos8JYqibtpsNJkgpCmc6FjxcqnY|tkp%3ABFBMqpyeo5Ng

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1

My vote is 16”s, and that what I put on my car was 205/55R16 and you’re done. Perfect fit, no rubbing and lots of tire options. I spent so much time researching this . You’ll be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 16" on my 280 but 15s on my 240. The 16s on the 240 remind me of a favorite toy I had as a kid, Stompers. 
06bbf95d530e008041602134e6d6ee4c.jpg.a946734475d079e936a431647cccfa34.jpg
I've got some good pictures of the 16s on a 240 I had but sold. They're on my laptop though and I only get it out to pay bills. So in the next couple of days I will post some photos and let you see what I saw.

When did you sell the 240z? This is a mortal sin for a forum member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2