Merry Christmas all - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Merry Christmas all

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I travel the world for work, more days than I can think in hotel rooms, I'm thankful for this site to keep me in touch with the outside world I'm familiar with and all of the wonderful conversations and knowledge here. I know it may sound corny. But in the hotel looking out over the empty city out there on Christmas Eve, I'm pretty grateful. Oh, and Ebay.

 

  • Popular Post

Cheers!
c49c46bb4eb1bf5a625a03d17255c2f7.jpg

Merry Christmas from my grandson Ben!

  • Popular Post

Merry Christmas everyone.

I stay within 2 square miles of my house and am also very thankful for this forum and the nicest members to keep me company. Helps me stay in line too and that's a handful. :love:

  • Popular Post

Merry Christmas from Racer’s Z Farm!

 

 

0938335F-4AB9-4591-9992-17FB081EC619.jpeg

F419AB30-29BA-44DC-A108-B75B25B54AF9.jpeg

31D9959A-505E-4338-BBD5-4E43B5F6C6BD.jpeg

B1B2BB34-A051-4C05-BB37-5041D83FBABB.jpeg

  • Popular Post
8 hours ago, DC871F said:

I travel the world for work, more days than I can think in hotel rooms, I'm thankful for this site to keep me in touch with the outside world I'm familiar with and all of the wonderful conversations and knowledge here. I know it may sound corny. But in the hotel looking out over the empty city out there on Christmas Eve, I'm pretty grateful. Oh, and Ebay.

 

I lived that life driving trains for a living . Spent holidays away from the family . Always glad to have a family to go home too. 
Merry Christmas 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Popular Post

Wishing you and all the site members a Merry Christmas. 

  • Popular Post

Merry Christmas to all!!

A small stocking-stuffer from my bride of over 30 years.  She knows me too well ☺️

20201225_090717[1].jpg

Happy Christmas! Everyone loves Santa.....maybe not the grandson so much.

39D59D72-CE9E-4661-AC15-B74FAE3C16F6.jpeg

Classic!

He'll be on the news channels one day, "guess who this frowning little man is today"?

Governor Diseazd III.

 

Edited by siteunseen

Eeew, did I get sick. We're gonna be closed until the 4th so a lot stuff was cooked and given away. I had fried chihcken, red velvet cake, potato salad, chocolate fudge pie, cole slaw, peanut butter pie, chicken salad, cured ham, St Lewis ribs, pancakes and sausage from Jacks, coffee, Gatorade, Chelada Bud Lights and something else I'm forgetting all yesterday. Woke up at 1 am and had an upset stomach that took 3 flushes to get down. Wow! What a morning. 

How's that register on the TMI scale? Maybe one of my highest so far...

I'm in it to win it! LOL

I forgot about the veggie soup.

I look like that Blair girl on the Exorcist but much better looking. My dog hid too. Jajajaja

 

Edited by siteunseen

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.