Merry Christmas all - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Merry Christmas all

Featured Replies

Wow, the day after Christmas is Pogues day!

Woot!

Woot!

 

 

1 hour ago, Racer X said:

Wow, the day after Christmas is Pogues day!

Woot!

Woot!

 

 

I'll sing the Pouges for you and family for a chair at your table. Man that looks fantastic, I think I can smell it through your picture! LOL

 

12 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I'll sing the Pouges for you and family for a chair at your table. Man that looks fantastic, I think I can smell it through your picture! LOL

 

The leftovers are going fast. The oldest grandson got an 18 day holiday furlough, and that boy can eat!

Edited by Racer X

  • Author
11 hours ago, Racer X said:

We had onion bagels, cream cheese with scallions, and lox for breakfast yesterday (Mrs. Racer is Norwegian). 

For Christmas dinner I fixed  large rib roast, with pearl and onions, small red, purple and yellow potatoes, crimini mushrooms, celery, scallions and my secret concoction of seasonings, roasted in a roasting bag to 140 degrees, then allowed to rest for 15 minutes.

Dessert was fresh baked apple pie, with butter pecan ice cream.

Fixing dinner was one of many gifts for Mrs. Racer as she takes such great care of our home and table all year long.

We also had a surprise, the oldest grandson came home from Fort Benning. He went to basic training last July, and is currently going through the second phase of training. They gave everyone an 18 day holiday furlough, and he surprised us by showing up last Sunday.

It is nice to have some family for the holidays.

 

520171d1609004395-why-i-wont-buy-k3-warn

 

Mmmmm.

I flew my wife in on Christmas day, had prime rib, baked potato and asparagus  at the hotel. 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.