IGNORED

Another new Z owner

Heen

Hey again! Thanks for the welcomes. As promised here are two awful pictures of the car. I need to take some good ones once I get the seats and carpets put in it again... and maybe for it to be above freezing outside. 

20200114_203012.jpg

20200115_183925.jpg

• Like 2

@siteunseen Nah, I got Silver with Black. The car was originally silver as well, but was resprayed a non original silver (a close enough color as far as I can tell, and the job isn't spectacular... kinda wanna get it painted when I get some more throw away money)

I just picked up some graphite rewinds on the Z store as my first of many mistakes and will probably snap as many shots as I can of it once I get them on. It came with 280z rims on it when I purchased it. I assume it was a donor 280 that brought this 240 back to life. 

3 hours ago, Heen said:

@siteunseen Nah, I got Silver with Black. The car was originally silver as well, but was resprayed a non original silver (a close enough color as far as I can tell, and the job isn't spectacular... kinda wanna get it painted when I get some more throw away money)

I just picked up some graphite rewinds on the Z store as my first of many mistakes and will probably snap as many shots as I can of it once I get them on. It came with 280z rims on it when I purchased it. I assume it was a donor 280 that brought this 240 back to life. 

What makes the graphite rewinds a mistake?