Another new Z owner - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Another new Z owner

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Heen said:

@Patcon Haha no they're fine, I love those rims. Its the slippery slope that leads to blowing tons of money on the car. 

Most us have experienced that already and I more than once. The day you decide to repair rust is when it really get ugly. Enjoy that car and the process.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Alright here she is on a new pair of shoes! 

It was actually a somewhat nice day out so I took advantage of the opportunity and jacked it up and got the new wheels on. 

16 inch graphite Konig Rewinds on 205/55 Goodyears. 

Untitled34_20200124171407.png

Untitled33_20200124171305.png

Untitled31_20200124171118.png

Untitled30_20200124170952.png

Untitled29_20200124170749.png

  • Author

@grannyknot It does have a bit of tan mixed into it. Like an off silver. Definately not factory color, I believe it was originally silver and was resprayed a close enough color. 

I don't want to seem like "that guy" but I think your rear bumper guards are upside down.   :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Bumpers guards… not needed.. i throw them away , much more cleaner car..  It was a tipical USA part.. europe and Japan don't have those (stupid (sorry)  things that only make the car ugly and heavier.. just my opinion!

Feel free to throw those bumper guards my way - I'll even pay for shipping.  :-)

  • Author

Hahaha, the bumper guard brigade.? I'll get around to getting those ugly guards soon, still starting with the interior and making my way out.

Related, I'm looking for new carpets and jute (old ones were pretty frayed on edges and ragged). Has anyone had any success from the ones at Z Car Depot or recommend somewhere else? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.