IGNORED

Anybody need some misc parts?

Av8ferg

Thanks. That is great. I'll PM shipping info and get your paypal address.
btw if you have more pics of the interior and can post, that would be great!
Thanks again!

Meant to say the screws were stripped and wouldn’t come out on j hooks. I’ll get pics next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be both. They seat blocks the screw driver and the seat won’t move. The heads were rusty and rounded out. Tried to cut the off with snips and risked damaging them so stopped, I need a hack saw blade next time to cut behind the hooks off safely

Still looking for 77-78 radiator overflow tank and mounting bracket or steering column clamshell plastic

They wanted $25 for the bottle so I left it. If you want in let me know and I’ll grab it next time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, madkaw said:

Damn- id have my 10mm working overtime 

Hell I'd be using a paperclip and cheese if I found one if a yard (MacGyver style...)

Haha I've only ever seen 1 S30 at our junkyard, and I stripped it pretty good... you never see them around here anymore, especially not in the junkyard...

• Like 1