IGNORED

Anybody need some misc parts?

Av8ferg

Hey guys, I have 5 hours to burn and have found a cool salvage yard. It has three 280z’s and one 240z. If you need something that’s not really big or difficult to remove post in this thread and I’ll see what I can do for you. This is where I found Mikes ashtray for his 240z a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of things I would like to have. If it's not too much trouble.

280Z:

- The two fusable link holders on the passenger strut tower with about 12 inches of wire. It's the bottom section od POS#17 in the parts list drawing. Don't need the plastic covers or the links.

- Engine bay wiring harness staps that click into the panels.

- The 4x  M3 clips on the 280Z grill. It's where the vertical bar connects to the bottom horizontal bar.

Screenshot_20190815-192732.jpg

Screenshot_20190312-212008.jpg

Screenshot_20190815-191901.jpg

Screenshot_20190815-191834.jpg

24 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

If there is an early 77' with the sloped rear panels, I'm looking for the interior plastic rear finish panel, #47 in this picture.  I'm also looking for #'s 25 & 26 (side sloped panels).  Thanks!

S30-135A-01.JPG

Do you have the elastic cord and hook that holds the rear deck while messing with the spare? Those are mostly broken.

Screenshot_20190815-134721_Samsung Internet.jpg