IGNORED

75 280Z Garage Sale (with 77/78 parts also)

OB's 280Z

13 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I'm not really sure what that rubber intake hose is for.... Doesn't look like a Z part to me. Is that ZX maybe?

A 280ZX hose will have a smaller opening at the throttle body.  They have a smaller TB.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pmg said:

Rubber intake hose shipped to 60102? This should fit a '77 right? Thank you.

@Pmg let me measure the openings and get that info out today so we can make sure it is applicable to your model.

Apologies for the delayed response and thanks for the interest.

-Chris

9 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I only added the comment for verification.  If he measures the openings it will tell something.

I think that I have a ZX tube out in the garage that came with a 1981 engine.  A good reason to go dig around.

@Zed Head @Captain Obvious

Ill get it measured today and I'll iron out which it is. Thanks for the feedback again! Appreciated. Sorry for the quick break in contact.

-Chris

Okay, re-attack on the door cards discussion. So the ones you have for sale are for a 77/78 from what I read. I have a 77. Manufactured in 11/76. My door cards are in rough shape. If these fit my year what do you want for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure where he lives but happy too if it works out. Captain are we sure all 77 doors and cards are the same. I know there was some mid-year production changes to the car in 77, like the sloped vs flat rear decking. We know the doors changed in 77, I learned that the hard way when I harvested a 76 drivers window only to discover it didn’t fit my 77. If anyone need a drivers window that’s in nice condition let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure where he lives but happy too if it works out. Captain are we sure all 77 doors and cards are the same. I know there was some mid-year production changes to the car in 77, like the sloped vs flat rear decking. We know the doors changed in 77, I learned that the hard way when I harvested a 76 drivers window only to discover it didn’t fit my 77.

The doors changed for the last time in August 1976