IGNORED

[2019] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

My encounter did not turn out so well. (July 22nd) The deer /car impacts around here have been on the rise this year.

Fortunately no frame damage, and no serious injuries just small glass cuts. Just settled with the insurance, so on the way to being repaired.

Deer Shat on the fender, I almost shat my seat when she hit the windshield. 

Stay safe out there....... My wife is understanding my parts hoarding now, as I have most of the parts to fix her up.

I am still looking for a nice inner headlight bucket.

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.JPG

1 hour ago, Terrapin Z said:

My encounter did not turn out so well. (July 22nd) The deer /car impacts around here have been on the rise this year.

Fortunately no frame damage, imageproxy.php?img=&key=e3750d425d330ce5and no serious injuries just small glass cuts. Just settled with the insurance, so on the way to being repaired.

Deer Shat on the fender, I almost shat my seat when she hit the windshield. 

Stay safe out there....... My wife is understanding my parts hoarding now, as I have most of the parts to fix her up.

I am still looking for a nice inner headlight bucket.

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2294.JPG

What do you mean by inner headlight bucket?

4 hours ago, Patcon said:

What do you mean by inner headlight bucket?

The gold zinced shell behind the headlight   It mounts to the inside of the fender it also holds a inner ring the the bulb mounts to so the headlight can be adjusted. 

Not sure what Nissan calls it but it is discontinued. I have one but it is rather rusted. 

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Yeah... Yours was way worse.

I'm relieved that mine was as minor as it was. Not that I ever need to do that again. Ever. But your experience is evidence that all things considered, I got lucky.

You were lucky. I have clipped a deer with my daily. Just a small scratch in the bumper. Lucked out that time. If I could only reverse the impacted cars. I’d rather have the daily smashed and a scratch on the Z. ?

5 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

The gold zinced shell behind the headlight   It mounts to the inside of the fender it also holds a inner ring the the bulb mounts to so the headlight can be adjusted. 

Not sure what Nissan calls it but it is discontinued. I have one but it is rather rusted. 

If someone closer doesn't have one. I might